Recently while on our half term holiday on the boat we went to the National Marine Aquarium in Plymouth. We have never been before and I was worried that it was going to cost a fortune, as most places seem to these days, and then we saw there membership offer.
How much it costs...
Family Membership £45.00
(2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children)
Couple Membership £40.00
Adult membership £25.00
Child Membership £10.00
(aged 4 - 15)
- Unlimited access to the building and facilities for 12 months
- Fast track entry through a dedicated membership entrance
- 10% off all food, drink, gifts, parties and sleepovers
- Discounted admission for family and friends
- Subscription to our e-newsletters
- Admission to special Member Only events
- Individual membership card/s
- Discounts for other attractions in Devon and Cornwall (contact the membership coordinator for specific details)
As our youngest is only two and therefore free, we only payed £35.00 for the year which I think is a fantastic price! It's a great aquarium with plenty to see and I'm looking forward to going back again.
We use Queens Anne Battery marina a lot when we go sailing which is right next to the aquarium so it's perfect for us. Even if we didn't go around the actual aquarium we can go upstairs and use the soft play area in the cafe, so the kiddies can release a bit of energy before getting back on the boat.
You can go back as often as you like so if you were shopping in Plymouth you could go in for a bit after, a good bribe for the kiddies to behave whilst going round the shops.
*Disclaimer - I haven't been paid to write this review we just went and thought it was a fantastic deal and I thought I'd share it *